How do I use Google Analytics API in PHP?
- Step 1: Enable the Analytics API. Create a client ID. Add service account to Google Analytics account.
- Step 2: Install the Google Client Library.
- Step 3: Setup the sample. HelloAnalytics.php.
- Step 4: Run the sample.
How do I enable Google Analytics API?
Step 2: Activate the Google Analytics Reporting API
- Go to your Dashboard and click “Enable APIs and Services”
- Search for “Google Analytics Reporting API”
- Click on the API to create.
- Click on “Enable”
How do I see Google Analytics data on my website?
Add Analytics tracking
- On a computer, open a classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage site.
- Under “Statistics,” click the Down arrow. Use Universal Analytics.
- In the text box, under “Analytics Web Property ID,” enter a valid Analytics Property ID.
- At the top, click Save.
Where do I put Google Analytics code in PHP?
Click on the “Tracking Code” option under “Tracking Info” section.
- Go to Property Tracking Code.
- Copy Google Analytics Tracking Code.
- Analytics Tracking PHP File.
- Upload Analytics Tracking PHP File Using FTP.
- Insert PHP Code in Page Template.
- Verify Analytics Code on Page Source.
What is Google Analytics for Websites?
Google Analytics is a web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. The service is part of the Google Marketing Platform and is available for free to anyone with a Google account.
What is Google Analytics Reporting API?
Introduction. The Google Analytics Reporting API v4 provides programmatic methods to access report data in Google Analytics (Universal Analytics properties only). Automate complex reporting tasks to save time. Integrate your Google Analytics data with other business applications.
Does Google Analytics use API?
Every time you access one of the reports of Google Analytics, you are indirectly using Google Analytics APIs. However, if you want to access Google Analytics APIs directly, for example, access Google Analytics data directly into your spreadsheet, you need to write a code that can make a request to Google Analytics API.
Where is my Google Analytics API?
To enable Google Analytics API, go to the top of your page to the Search for APIs and Services search bar > type Google Analytics Reporting API > choose the first item.
Is Google Analytics an API?
Introduction. The Google Analytics Reporting API v4 provides programmatic methods to access report data in Google Analytics (Universal Analytics properties only). With the Google Analytics Reporting API, you can: Integrate your Google Analytics data with other business applications.
What are 3 examples of data Google Analytics can collect?
What data does Google Analytics collect?
- Time of visit, pages visited, and time spent on each page of the webpages.
- Referring site details (such as the URI a user came through to arrive at this site)
- Type of web browser.
- Type of operating system (OS)
How do I integrate Google Analytics?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
Are Google Analytics free?
So, Is Google Analytics Free? Well, yes and no. Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.
How to log in to Google Analytics with PHP?
1) Your API credentials. 2) Your developer keys. Go to menu, API & AUTH, select “APIs” and enable Analytics API Under the API & AUTH menu, select the Credentials link, and select Create new client ID. Select Web Application for our app, then enter your website URL and your login redirect page URL.
How to get started with Google Analytics API?
If you run into this issue you should check the Client Library’s documentation and if needed see the help documentation . To get started using Google Analytics API, you need to first use the setup tool, which guides you through creating a project in the Google API Console, enabling the API, and creating credentials.
Where can I get Google APIs for PHP?
You can obtain the Google APIs Client Library for PHP downloading the release or using Composer : You’ll need to create two files: index.php will be the main page visited by the user. oauth2callback.php will handle the OAuth 2.0 response .
How to run Hello Analytics API in PHP?
After you have enabled the Analytics API, installed the Google APIs client library for PHP, and set up the sample source code the sample is ready to run. Run the sample with a web server configured to serve PHP. If you use PHP 5.4 or newer, you can use PHP’s built-in test web server by executing the following command:
How do I add a service to Google Analytics?
Create credentials Open the Service accounts page. If prompted, select a project. Click add Create Service Account, enter a name and description for the service account. You can use the default service account ID, or choose a different, unique one.
STEP 1: Set Up Google Analytics
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Select the Admin tab.
- Select an account from the drop-down menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the drop-down menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info -> Tracking Code.
How do I get Google Analytics API data?
How to extract custom data from the Google Analytics API
- Step one: Get R. First, if it’s not on your system already, download and install R from the R Project for Statistical Computing website.
- Step two: Allow rga to access your Google Analytics account.
- Step 3: Extract data.
How do I add a project to Google Analytics?
Create a Project in Google Analytics
- Go to https://console.developers.google.com/cloud-resource-manager.
- Name your project.
- Go to https://console.developers.google.com/apis/dashboard.
- Click Enable APIS and services on the Google APIs dashboard.
- You will be sent back to the Google APIs page.
- Click Create credentials.
What do I need to get started with Google Analytics?
To get started using Google Analytics API, you need to first use the setup tool, which guides you through creating a project in the Google API Console, enabling the API, and creating credentials. To create a Web Client ID or an Installed Application Client, you need to set a product name in the consent screen.
You can obtain the Google APIs Client Library for PHP downloading the release or using Composer : You’ll need to create a single file named HelloAnalytics.php, which will contain the sample code below. Copy or download the following source code to HelloAnalytics.php.